The evolution of riot police. Do you see an issue with this? The issue with arming police to the teeth with “less than lethal force”(note, may sometimes be lethal or almost lethal) is it gives the police a chance and a reason to use unnecessary force period.
Why is the use of flash bangs for the Oakland PD even disputed on this. The only people who dispute this are the Oakland PD, the video shows more than enough evidence of it, like capacious amounts of it. They probably dispute it because one of those videos in very clear picture shows them throwing a flash bang right into the center of a group of people who had run back to help an injured protester.
- qtheprogram likes this
- cocaineincaesthetic reblogged this from oceanicsteam
- wengh2 reblogged this from oceanicsteam
- ascuriousasalice likes this
- skogs-sjel likes this
- occupythisheart reblogged this from oceanicsteam
- occupythisheart likes this
- damnitwhatisthecatdoing likes this
- fcc-pk likes this
- oceanicsteam posted this